Well structured team building program on thematic areas is a catalyst for personal and professional growth. Designed to take individuals beyond their own expectations or preconceived notions about their talents and abilities, adventure based training is an excellent means for developing leadership and team-building skills. Experience has shown that people who go beyond their self-imposed boundaries have greater self-awareness, self-esteem, determination and team spirit. Workshops are delivered by Corporate team building by Professionally trained facilitators.
Team building simulations are engaging and interactive experiences that create a parallel universe to reflect and mirror the realities that organizations face. They can be conducted indoors, outdoors or a combination of both. Team building simulations are available for on-site or off-site delivery. They can be simple or complex and Technology driven or no technology.
The benefits of business simulations include:
- Breaking down silos.
- enhancing cross-functional teamwork
- convey complex technical or financial information in a user-friendly manner
- Reducing friction and “turf wars” between organizational levels and departments.
- Developing the skills to lead or be a productive member of cross functional teams.
- Forging stronger alliances and building stronger links between geographically dispersed teams.
- Putting themselves in the customer’s shoes by playing the role of a client in the simulation.
- Developing an awareness of the contributions and challenges of other departments through firsthand experience working in other functional area or at another organizational level.